Participants in the Second Bulgarian Regional Training were members of the Bulgarian Association of Municipal Environmental Experts (BAMEE). In the first day of the training the focus was set on the lobbying for sustainable energy development, the participants also went briefly through the process of stakeholder engagement. The second part of the training focused on the funding opportunities for municipalities as well as project writing where the participants learnt about the specifics and successful practices of preparing project documentation and financing of projects. A next training with more members of BAMEE is scheduled for later this year.
Agenda of the training:
- Mitigation of the effects of climate change. Challenges ahead of the Bulgarian Municipalities and Regions
- Focusing on sustainable energy development, an essential part of the transition to a low-carbon economy
- Involving and motivating all stakeholders. Communications and working with local people
- Preparing аn Energy Profile. Vision, Roadmap, Action Plan
- Fundraising and project writing for municipal or regional structures and organizations, including NGOs, in the field of “Climate and Energy”
- Successful practices in the preparation of project documentation for project financing
For more information, training reports and study materials please look into the document menu on the right.