Last Polish 2017 training also took place in September, this time in Korczew. It was also dedicated to the same topic of the possibilities of financing activities related to improving air quality in the Mazowsze region with the focus on project preparation and project management. The discussion touched upon energy planning in the commune including dispersed energy sources, energy management in the commune by way of a low-emission economy and replacement of heat sources in residential buildings (preparation of projects and project management).
Program of a training
- Save the energy – protect the climate – Agnieszka Kobylińska – 90 min.
- Possibilities of financing activities connected with improving air quality in Mazovia – Marek Pszonka – 90 min.
- Communal energy strategy and hierarchized planning in the commune – Arkadiusz Piotrowski – 90 min.
- Low-carbon economy by dint of energy management in the commune – Arkadiusz Piotrowski – 40 min.
- Replacement of heat sources in residential buildings – Preparation of projects and projects management – Arkadiusz Piotrowski – 70 min.
- Strategic energy partnerships PPP and energy cooperatives – Arkadiusz Piotrowski – 60 min.
For more informations , trainings report and study materials please look into the right side of document manue