To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- To authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized access.
- To remember your cookie consent.
- To collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often and if they get error messages from web pages or how many times and which content is downloaded.
The site uses session cookies and persistent cookies:
- session cookie is a cookie that is automatically deleted when user close their browser. For instance user authentication information are stored in session cookies.
- persistent cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s device until it reaches a defined expiration time (which can be minutes, days or several years in the future) or until the user deletes the cookie. Persistent cookies may be used to collect identifying information about the user behavior or preferences. For instance cookie consent is stored in persistent cookie.
- The site uses Facebook and Twitter „share” functionality and, If clicked to share information on Facebook or Twitter, may set cookies on your device relative to the content shared and your Facebook or Twitter account information. These cookies are not controlled by us and we accept no responsibility for the information contained within them.
- The site uses Google Maps API functionality and additional cookies are set on your device relative to the map content information. These cookies are not controlled by us and we accept no responsibility for the information contained within them.
You can withdraw your consent at any time using the settings in your browser and remove or block cookies, but this may impact your ability to use our website.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org
. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.